My True Love's!

My True Love's!
Geoffrey Madeleine & Caroline at St. Augustine

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Flower Bed Progress

We have worked so hard this weekend. Take a look at some of the after shots. I transplanted these 3 azelea bushes from the right side of the old small flower bed and put them on the left side of the house. Previously there had been 3 nearly dead boxwood bushes there. I also trimmed the camelia bush into a small tree shape that I am hoping will fill out. You can see that we made a tremendous amount of progress today. I also transplanted a lot of grass from inside the flower bed to a large place in the yard that was messed up last year when we had our pipe issues. It will be great but still a lot to do. I bet we will need 50 or more bags of dirt. Time to try to relax before the weekend is completely over.

Also, bad news on the school front. They just told me on Friday that they didn't think I could move to 2nd grade. I am really disappointed but I will have to adjust. Everything will work out in the end.

1 comment:

DaisyGirl said...

The flower beds look great! I did the same thing over here, I planted wave petunias in all my planter boxes on the front porch, trying to get the house picked up and ready for Jacob's graduation party. We got Jacob's yard banner put up, I'll take a picture and get it posted hopefully tomorrow. I can't find the camera. Oops!
Love,
Donna
ps: Hope Maddie is doing better, and sorry to hear about the second grade :(