My True Love's!

My True Love's!
Geoffrey Madeleine & Caroline at St. Augustine

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Worked all weekend!

Ended up working most of the weekend. We did go for a family nature hike along the Chatt. River today. The girls get tired out so quickly!
I have my paperwork in for the convention so I will be in Savannah in a few weeks. I get to go to a beach for one of my field trips (assuming I didn't miss the registration deadline!) so keep your fingers crossed for me.

I've decided to try another year at 4th grade because I am supposed to only have to teach science next year instead of both science and social studies. I guess it really just depends on the student enrollment. Part of me is doing it because I am simply too tired and I have worked so hard this year getting together all of my centers/notes boards/etc. So I have my fingers crossed that it will be a lighter work load next year. The only bad thing is that I will potentially have to teach 80 kids so there is little to no bonding at all.  Who knows though, I seem to change my mind on a daily basis.......
Peace Out.
PS Donna - get off of facebook and start keeping up with your blog again!

2 comments:

DaisyGirl said...

Alrighty then! good luck with next year! I know you will do fine.

DaisyGirl said...

Hey, do you want a praying mantis egg sack? Johnny's made a special bug house for it. It is so cool to see them hatch. Thought your class might like to see it!